** POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED **
Due to continuing growth we are recruiting for an additional Warehouse Operative (see job details in link below). If you would like to apply for the position please email your CV to email@example.com by Friday 24th November 2017.
Nationwide Trailer Parts Ltd is a rapidly growing business selling and distributing commercial vehicle parts throughout the UK, from a central warehouse located in Sherburn-In-Elmet, Leeds. We are one of the largest suppliers of Tail Lift, Shutter Door, Curtain Side and Load Restraint Parts in the UK.
Due to continuing growth, we are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Warehouse Operative.
Working as part of a team the role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our warehouse. This will involve dealing with goods in and goods out, stock control, and ensuring customer's orders are dispatched promptly and correctly.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing, packing and collating shipments ready for dispatch
- Ensuring shipments meet the correct content, quantity and labelling
- Timely bookings of all courier collection services required, assigning weights and package sizes in line with courier requirements
- Receiving stock into the warehouse, checking the parts & quantities received are correct and placing stock away in the correct location in the warehouse
- Make parts assemblies
- Forklift Truck Operations (training will be provided)
- Proactively come up with new ways to make parts and assemblies more efficiently.
- Administrative assistance on a day-to-day basis
- You are a good communicator
- You have suitable physical fitness to meet the demands of warehouse role (heavy lifting, etc)
- You possess excellent organisational skills and the details are important to you
- You are a positive, upbeat and motivated self-starter
- You have a muck-in attitude and are happy to help the wider team
- Qualifications should include a good general education to GCSE standard including Maths and English Language (minimum), ideally grades C and above
- Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00 (38 hours per week)
- Basic salary: £11,000 – £14,000 per annum (commensurate to experience) plus
- Excellent benefits package including 24 days holiday, company pension and bi-annual company parties/social events