We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Tail Lift Parts Advisor.
Nationwide Trailer Parts is a rapidly growing business selling and distributing commercial vehicle parts throughout the UK from a central warehouse located near Leeds, West Yorkshire. We are one of the leading suppliers for Tail Lift, Shutter Door, Curtain Side and Load Restraint Parts in the UK.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has worked previously as a parts advisor in the tail lift industry or has worked as a repairer on tail lifts and is looking for career change with set hours and no callouts.
The position will be office based at our warehouse in Leeds with working hours of Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and orders via telephone and email, providing technical support and pricing.
- Liaise with suppliers for technical and pricing enquiries.
- Visit customers on site to check impressed stock, deliver parts and maintain & build working relationships.
- Packing and dispatching of orders via courier from our warehouse.
- Ordering and checking warehouse stock.
- Other general administrative & warehouse tasks.
A minimum of two years experience of tail lifts in either a parts advisory or repairer capacity is essential.
For the successful candidate we can offer highly competitive rates of pay (based on experience), annual bonus, company pension, company mobile phone and other benefits.
If you are interested please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard Denton on 01977 285660 for more information.
Strictly no agencies.